About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ella's 3 Weeks Old

Ella's 3rd Week of Life

We have just been hanging out around the house this week...
Daddy feeding Ella!

Mommy & Ella ready for church




You aren't too sure about this play mat yet.
         

One of your favorite sleeping positions (with wild hair)

You normally like to sleep when we are riding :)



We love you so much baby girl!  I didn't realize that I could love something so much.  We can't imagine life without you now!

 I prayed for this child, 
and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.  
~1 Samuel 1:27 (NIV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment