About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ella's 1 Week Old

Ella's 1st week of life..

You came home from the hospital on Thursday, June 21st



1st doctor's appointment for a weight check, 
Saturday June 23rd and your weight dropped to 
5 pounds and 15 ounces 
(which is normal for you to lose up to 10% of your birth weight)

your next weight check was Monday, June 25th 
and you weighed 6 pounds and 1 ounce.





No comments:

Post a Comment