About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ella's 2 Weeks Old

Ella's 2nd Week of Life

one last weight check on Tuesday, July 3rd and you weighed
6 pounds and 10 ounces 
(passed your birth weight)

Oh how you change every day...










     


You had your 1st beach trip to Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle 

Tuesday, July 3rd - Friday, July 6th.








1 comment:

  1. Ella is so cute and getting a personality I see,you and Mike are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete