About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

33 Weeks (actually 33 weeks 6 days)


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  33 weeks (actually 33 weeks 6 days)
     
What’s developing:   Ella Kate is supposed to be weighing a little over 4 pounds this week (like a large pineapple) and should be over 17 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She is rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look.  

Her skeleton is hardening.  The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap for the birth process.  

Size of baby:  Ella Kate should weigh about the same as a large pineapple.



Total Weight Gain/Loss:   Gained 17.6 pounds total so far as of last Tuesday at OB appointment.

Clothes:   Maternity jeans/capris/shorts and maternity tops.   Still in my regular scrubs pants (moved up one size), but all wearing maternity tops.

Gender:  It's a GIRL!!!

Movement: She's an active little thing, she continues to move all the time and now I can see my entire belly move when she decides to be very active.  She is very active in the evening. I can definitely tell when she has the hiccups too. 

Sleep: Waking up about twice per night to use the bathroom.

What I miss:  Jersey Mikes subs

Cravings:  The usual... chocolate milk.  
            
Symptoms:  Heartburn.  Both ankles are continuing to swell.  I have been trying to keep my feet up as much as possible.  Also had a trace of protein in my urine at my OB appointment last week.  

We spent a few days at the beach this past weekend and I spent most of the time with my feet up.
This is how I spent most of my time... feet up!


Coming up this week:  No appointments this coming up week, next OB appointment June 5th.  Appointment last Tuesday went okay.  Continue on is all they said... ultrasound at 36 weeks to check her presentation.  

Mike went back to work tonight after his 13 week recovery period from open heart surgery.  Praise the Lord!!!  Still continue to remember us in your prayers.



   















I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me 
~Phil. 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment