About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Monday, May 14, 2012

31 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  31 weeks
     
What’s developing:   Ella Kate is supposed to be weighing about 3.3 pounds this week (like 4 navel oranges) and measures over 16 inches from the top of her head to her heels.  She is about to head into a growth spurt.  She can now turn her head from side to side.  Her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin.  

All of her kicks and somersaults are a sign of an active healthy baby!!! :)


Size of baby:  Ella Kate should weigh about the same 4 navel  oranges.  



Total Weight Gain/Loss:   Haven't weighed since last week at the OB office.

Clothes:   Maternity jeans/capris/shorts and maternity tops.   Still in my regular scrubs pants (moved up one size), but all wearing maternity tops.

Gender:  It's a GIRL!!!

Movement: She's an active little thing, she continues to move all the time and I have definitely felt the "hiccups". :-)

Sleep: Waking up about twice per night to use the bathroom.

What I miss:  Jersey Mikes subs

Cravings:  Chocolate milk craving continues.  Had a taste for doughnuts at the end of last week and it's ice cream this week.
            
Symptoms:  Still having occasional heartburn, but is usually relieved by Tums.

Best Moment this week:  We enjoyed spending mother's day with our moms yesterday.  I was able to also spend time with my Nan (my grandma) yesterday.  Mike and I are both blessed to have wonderful mothers.  


Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, 
and he praises her. ~Proverbs 31:28

Me, Nan (my grandma), and Allison (my youngest cousin) 

on Mother's Day!

  
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me 
~Phil. 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment