About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

We're Expecting

We are excited that we are expecting our 1st child together July 15, 2012.  I am currently 12 weeks and 5 days.  We had our 1st OB appointment on December 6th and had an ultrasound just to comfirm dates.  We were able to see our little one and also hear the heart beat then.  We went to our second OB appointment on Tuesday, January 3rd and heard the heart beat on the doppler (it was in the 160's).   I have had some nausea with occasional vomiting in the mornings, but this sickness is well worth it.  We told all of our family over Christmas and everyone is excited!!!  My next OB appointment is on Tuesday, February 7th for a survey Ultrasound and to determine the gender if possible.


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above... ~James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment