About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

25 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  25 weeks
      
What’s developing:   Ella Kate now measures approximately 13.5 inches from head to heel.  Her weight is about 1.5 pounds, the average weight of a rutabaga.  She is beginning to exchange that long, lean look for some baby fat.  As this occurs, wrinkled skin will smooth out and she will start to look more and more like a newborn.  She is growing more hair... if you could see it, you could discern the color and texture.  :)




Size of baby:  Ella Kate is the average weight of a rutabaga.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:   Gained about 3.5 pounds since last OB appointment 4 weeks ago... :-/

Clothes:   Maternity jeans/capris and maternity tops.   Still in my regular scrubs pants, but mostly wearing maternity tops with them.

Gender:  It's a GIRL!!!

Movement: She's an active little thing.  Saw my stomach actually move this week, that was weird.

Sleep: Waking 2-3 times per night to use the bathroom.  It's getting harder to get comfortable.  

What I miss:  Jersey Mikes subs

Cravings:  Chocolate milk and Cookie Crisp cereal!

Symptoms:  Heartburn that is relieved by Tums sometimes.

Best Moment this week:  A healthy pregnancy so far, I can't complain about anything.  I have been very blessed.  

Mike went back to the doctor this past week for his surgery follow-up and got a great report.  He still has some recovering to do, but he is getting back to normal slowly, but surely.  

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." ~ Philippians 4:13




No comments:

Post a Comment