About Me

Hello! My name is Rhonda and I am married to a wonderful man, Michael. I can say he is truly my best friend. We were married on April 12, 2008. He has a son (my step-son), Josh who is 15 years old. We are blessed with such wonderful family and friends. We created this blog so that we could post activities and pictures about us. We look forward to sharing these things with you. We had a sweet baby girl, Ella Kate, on June 19, 2012.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nine Months Old


Ella is 9 Months Old...
(March 19th)


You had your 9 month well child check yesterday, you weigh 17 pounds 4 oz and are 27 inches long.  You have NO teeth as of yet.  You are still wearing a size 3 diaper.  You are in 9 months and some 12 months clothes.  In the past 1-2 weeks you have become VERY mobile.  You crawl everywhere and are always wanting to stand.  You can take 1-2 steps by yourself.  You really like to hold our hands and walk.  




Daddy & Ella


Posing like a big girl & you love naps on the couch


Sitting up in your crib after a nap... 
"someone please come get me"



Teething???


Picture with the Easter Bunny at the mall (3/16/13)



                        
Happy St. Patrick's Day!





 one of my favorite pics... 
you were "busted", getting stuff out of the pantry.



Happy 9 Months Ella!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. ~1 Samuel 1:27




No comments:

Post a Comment